South East London
Maximise every inch of available space within your South East London property with a loft conversion from Abbey Partnership – an ideal solution to avoid the disruption and inconvenience of a house move.
Areas we cover
With leafy Blackheath, historic Greenwich, and vibrant Brockley on its doorstep, Abbey Partnership have been transforming South East London homes for over 16 years.
We’ve completed numerous loft conversion projects for satisfied clients across South East London.
With over 500 loft conversions under our belt, we’re keen to show you just how impressive your own property could look. See all of our loft conversion projects in this area for inspiration.
Why choose Abbey Partnership?
- Trusted contractors – We’re a family-run loft conversion company that’s been working in South East London and the surrounding areas for over 16 years. We always go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.
- Quality and professionalism – When you work with us, you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and with minimal disruption.
- Excellent communication – We’ll always keep you informed throughout your extension or conversion, with weekly financial updates and a dedicated WhatsApp chat.
- Maximum headroom – Our skilled team knows how to get the most out of your loft space, creating maximum headroom without even lowering your floor.
- Price-match policy – Guarantees you the same price as other renovation contractors on like-for-like jobs.
- Independent warranty at no extra cost – We offer a fully underwritten warranty for up to 10 years.
Bring your dream home to life
If you have questions about your South East London loft conversion, or would like a no-obligation quote, we’ll be happy to help.
A loft conversion can be many things to many people. A space to live with the creations of extra bedrooms, a space to work with the creation of your own private study, or a place to play with the creation of a toy filled playroom for the kids or a gadget filled haven for the big kids.
The London Borough of Havering boasts the largest proportion of green spaces in any of the London Boroughs with significant sections of parkland, and 23 square miles of Metropolitan Green Belt protected land.
The London Borough of Newham is the most ethnically diverse area of the UK with ten ethnic groups living alongside each other.