At Abbey Partnership, we specialise in loft conversions and home extensions in and around Newham (E3, E6, E7, E12, E13, E15, E16 and E20), transforming living spaces and adding true value to family properties.
We’ve completed numerous loft conversion projects for satisfied clients in Newham.
Following a change in policy to the ‘Medway Conservation’ area, planning was approved for the build of a Mansard loft conversion in this elegant Victorian property.
In keeping with the properties period features and style, traditional sash windows were used throughout, with the family now benefiting from an additional master bedroom equipped with built-in wardrobes and adjoining en-suite shower room.
With over 500 loft conversions under our belt, we’re keen to show you just how impressive your own property could look. See all of our South East London loft conversion projects for inspiration.
Creating space and adding value to your Newham property
Still one of the most affordable areas in the whole of London, the borough of Newham has nevertheless undergone a dramatic transformation since hosting the Olympics in Stratford back in 2012. Now home to world-class sporting and entertainment facilities, fast and efficient transport links and the largest shopping mall in Europe in the shape of Westfield Stratford City, this North East London borough is a desirable destination and an enviable place to live. Even the Mayor of London will be relocating here, setting up a new City Hall HQ in the Royal Docks!
A high proportion of the borough’s residential properties, particularly around the areas of Upton Park and East Ham, can be found in street after street of Victorian terraced housing, usually spanning two and sometimes three floors. A standard loft conversion in such a property can accommodate two smaller bedrooms, or one large bedroom and a small shower room, with some property owners even gaining an extra two bedrooms and a bathroom with the addition of an L-Shape Dormer conversion.
Whether yours is a Docklands townhouse or a detached home in Forest Gate, Abbey Partnership are equipped to convert your attic space, operating in all areas of the borough. You’ll avoid stamp duty and all the extra costs associated with moving to a bigger place, while continuing to benefit from the excellent value that the area affords.
Why choose Abbey Partnership?
- Trusted contractors – We’re a family-run loft conversion company that’s been working in Newham and the surrounding areas for over 16 years. We always go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.
- Quality and professionalism – When you work with us, you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and with minimal disruption.
- Excellent communication – We’ll always keep you informed throughout your extension or conversion, with weekly financial updates and a dedicated WhatsApp chat.
- Maximum headroom – Our skilled team knows how to get the most out of your loft space, creating maximum headroom without even lowering your floor.
- Price-match policy – Guarantees you the same price as other renovation contractors on like-for-like jobs.
- Independent warranty at no extra cost – We offer a fully underwritten warranty for up to 10 years.
Get in touch to transform your living space
Our family-run loft conversion company is local to Newham. See how we can help you make the most of your space: call us on 0330 108 8838 or get in touch to request a callback at a time that suits you.