Make plans for your ‘forever home’ in Essex a reality with a bespoke loft conversion from Abbey Partnership – guaranteed to transform existing, lackluster living space.
Areas we cover
Whether you live in a 1950/60s property in Harlow or a detached Victorian/1930s property in Ilford or Brentwood, Abbey Partnership can work with you to design and build a loft conversion from concept to completion.
We’ve completed numerous loft conversion projects for satisfied clients across Essex.
With over 500 loft conversions under our belt, we’re keen to show you just how impressive your own property could look. See all of our loft conversion projects in this area for inspiration.
Creating space and adding value to your Essex property
Situated between the capital and the coast, Essex is a diverse county that’s home to commuters, young families, second-homers, and retirees. Many homeowners in the county are hoping to rise up the property ladder or make money from buy-to-let, while other Essex residents are happily settled in a ‘forever home’, but seeking more space for their family or leisure interests. In both cases, a loft conversion could be the ideal solution.
Adding extra living space to your existing home is a great way to avoid the cost and chaos of moving house, and a loft conversion could add as much as 25% to the value of your home. Even better, there are very few conservation areas in Essex, and most properties can be developed under permitted development, making this an ideal location for those looking to convert their loft space.
Why choose Abbey Partnership?
- Trusted contractors – We’re a family-run loft conversion company that’s been working in Essex and the surrounding areas for over 16 years. We always go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.
- Quality and professionalism – When you work with us, you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and with minimal disruption.
- Excellent communication – We’ll always keep you informed throughout your extension or conversion, with weekly financial updates and a dedicated WhatsApp chat.
- Maximum headroom – Our skilled team knows how to get the most out of your loft space, creating maximum headroom without even lowering your floor.
- Price-match policy – Guarantees you the same price as other renovation contractors on like-for-like jobs.
- Independent warranty at no extra cost – We offer a fully underwritten warranty for up to 10 years.
Bring your dream home to life
If you have questions about your Essex loft conversion or would like a no-obligation quote, we’ll be happy to help.
The town of Brentwood in Essex is an affluent suburban town with a particularly rural feel due to the abundance of trees, fields and open spaces all around. As Britain’s 19th richest town in 2008, the majority of Brentwood’s housing stock is large detached properties, many of which are owned by those who work in the financial district of the City of London.
Whether your home is a detached mansion in Chigwell, a listed home in Loughton or a Victorian semi in Buckhurst Hill, we’ll create a conversion that’s tasteful and stylish, adding real value and style to your property.