We’ve completed numerous loft conversion projects for satisfied clients in Hemel.
With over 500 loft conversions under our belt, we’re keen to show you just how impressive your own property could look. See all of our Hertfordshire loft conversion projects for inspiration.
Creating space and adding value to your Hemel property
Living in Hemel has a lot going for it – whether you’re in a detached home in Boxhill or a modern end-of-terrace in Grovehill. With the Chiltern Hills close by and central London less than half an hour away by train, this commuter town is a perfect place for families and professionals to settle down.
The first houses of the New Town were built in 1949 in Longlands, Adeyfield. Enjoying continual popularity as a residential area, building continued throughout the 1950s and 1960s, providing housing for thousands in residential neighbourhoods with their own amenities. Many of Hemel Hempstead’s properties are therefore post-war, semi-detached houses, designed to provide maximum living space for growing families.
These properties, whilst spacious downstairs, have large attic spaces perfect for converting, although more often than not require a party wall agreement and come up against tough planning permission restrictions – all legal requirements which Abbey Partnership can take care of.
If you’re happy in your home but need extra space for home working or to expand your family, a loft conversion could help you stay where you are and get the maximum living space out of your property. Alternatively, if you’re looking to move up the ladder, a loft conversion can add significant value to your home and make it more attractive to buyers.
Why choose Abbey Partnership?
- Trusted contractors – We’re a family-run loft conversion company that’s been working in Hemel and the surrounding areas for over 16 years. We always go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.
- Quality and professionalism – When you work with us, you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and with minimal disruption.
- Excellent communication – We’ll always keep you informed throughout your extension or conversion, with weekly financial updates and a dedicated WhatsApp chat.
- Maximum headroom – Our skilled team knows how to get the most out of your loft space, creating maximum headroom without even lowering your floor.
- Price-match policy – Guarantees you the same price as other renovation contractors on like-for-like jobs.
- Independent warranty at no extra cost – We offer a fully underwritten warranty for up to 10 years.
Get in touch to transform your living space
Our family-run loft conversion company is local to Hemel. See how we can help you make the most of your space: call us on 0330 108 8838 or get in touch to request a call back at a time that suits you.