We’ve completed numerous loft conversion projects for satisfied clients in St Albans.
We’re the loft conversion company that reaches places others can’t! Due to insufficient head height, this homeowner had been told by other contractors that a loft conversion wasn’t an option for their end-of-terrace townhouse.
Despite the challenge this presented, we used our expertise to make it work, with a finished head height of 2100mm – all without lowering the existing ceiling or raising the ridge. The finished rear dormer conversion is a large, light-filled master suite with an ensuite shower room and plenty of storage space.
With over 500 loft conversions under our belt, we’re keen to show you just how impressive your own property could look. See all of our Hertfordshire loft conversion projects for inspiration.
Creating space and adding value to your St Albans property
With a historic cathedral city and market town just a short commute to London from St Albans Abbey or St Albans City, it’s no wonder St Albans is such a popular location for families and professionals. With one of the hottest property markets around, there’s always a demand for homes with extra space in St Albans and its surrounding areas.
If you’re looking to add value to a semi in Sopwell, or desirability to a detached property in Wheathampstead for example, a loft conversion could help you to increase your asking price and stand out from the competition. Alternatively, if moving home is too costly in this sought-after city, extending into your loft space could be the perfect solution if your circumstances require a bit of extra living room.
Why choose Abbey Partnership?
- Trusted contractors – We’re a family-run loft conversion company that’s been working in St Albans and the surrounding areas for over 16 years. We always go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.
- Quality and professionalism – When you work with us, you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and with minimal disruption.
- Excellent communication – We’ll always keep you informed throughout your extension or conversion, with weekly financial updates and a dedicated WhatsApp chat.
- Maximum headroom – Our skilled team knows how to get the most out of your loft space, creating maximum headroom without even lowering your floor.
- Price-match policy – Guarantees you the same price as other renovation contractors on like-for-like jobs.
- Independent warranty at no extra cost – We offer a fully underwritten warranty for up to 10 years.
Get in touch to transform your living space
Our family-run loft conversion company is local to St Alban’s. See how we can help you make the most of your space: call us on 0330 108 8838 or get in touch to request a call back at a time that suits you.