We’ve completed numerous loft conversion projects for satisfied clients in Watford.
Whether it’s a Victorian property in Garston, a terraced house in Leavesden, or a family home in Nascot Wood, we listen to our client’s needs to build loft conversions that complement the style and period of each home.
With over 500 loft conversions under our belt, we’re keen to show you just how impressive your own property could look. See all of our Hertfordshire loft conversion projects for inspiration.
Creating space and adding value to your Watford property
If you’ve settled here, you’ll already know the benefits of owning a property in a town that’s significantly more affordable than London, but just a 20-minute train journey into the capital. So, when it comes to seeking out more space, if you’re happy with your location, it makes sense to explore what you can do with your existing home.
A loft conversion offers the best of both worlds, so you can add an extra bedroom or office while avoiding the cost and disruption of buying, selling, and moving home. Even better – you can continue to enjoy the best of what’s officially the happiest place in the East of England, whether that involves walking in Cassiobury Park, shopping in the Atria Watford Centre, or supporting the Hornets at Vicarage Road.
If you’re still keen on moving elsewhere but want to get the best price for your property, a loft conversion is also a great way to add value. There are many families looking for somewhere with lots of space in Watford and enhanced by a loft conversion, your property might just tick all their boxes.
Why choose Abbey Partnership?
- Trusted contractors – We’re a family-run loft conversion company that’s been working in Watford and the surrounding areas for over 16 years. We always go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.
- Quality and professionalism – When you work with us, you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and with minimal disruption.
- Excellent communication – We’ll always keep you informed throughout your extension or conversion, with weekly financial updates and a dedicated WhatsApp chat.
- Maximum headroom – Our skilled team knows how to get the most out of your loft space, creating maximum headroom without even lowering your floor.
- Price-match policy – Guarantees you the same price as other renovation contractors on like-for-like jobs.
- Independent warranty at no extra cost – We offer a fully underwritten warranty for up to 10 years.
Get in touch to transform your living space
Our family-run loft conversion company is local to Watford. See how we can help you make the most of your space: call us on 0330 108 8838 or get in touch to request a call back at a time that suits you.