At Abbey Partnership, we specialise in loft conversions and home extensions in and around Enfield (EN1-4, EN7-8, N9, N11, N13-14, N18, N21-22 and E4), transforming living spaces and adding true value to family properties.
We’ve completed numerous loft conversion projects for satisfied clients in Enfield.
The large Victorian houses of Palmers Green to the west of the Borough of Enfield, popular with families spilling out of nearby Muswell Hill, are perfect for a hip-to-gable loft conversion. With just a little imagination, we’ve converted dusty loft spaces into spacious ensuite bedrooms.
Whether it’s a Victorian mid-terrace in Edmonton or a Queen Anne property in Forty Hill, we’ll listen to your needs and create a loft conversion that complements the style and period of your home.
With over 500 loft conversions under our belt, we’re keen to show you just how impressive your own property could look. See all of our North London loft conversion projects for inspiration.
Increase rental potential, create space and add value to your Enfield property
Enfield is a popular area of London for those just getting a foot on the property ladder, thanks to its cheaper than average property prices, but if you’re looking to add value to your home, a loft conversion is a great way to make your property more attractive to prospective buyers. When it’s time to sell up, your elevated asking price could see you moving to one of Enfield’s more desirable districts, such as Grange Park, Winchmore Hill, or Arnos Grove.
If the green space of Trent Country Park and the Lea Valley, riverside walks by the New River and fantastic transport links into central London are too much of a draw to make moving attractive, a loft conversion could also be a great alternative to upping sticks, offering the extra living space you need, without the hassle of packing up and buying somewhere new.
Alternatively, with the Cat Hill and Trent Park campuses of the popular Middlesex University being located in Enfield, there is no shortage of demand for student accommodation in the area. If you’re a savvy landlord, you could even increase the rental potential of your standard terrace house property by converting the loft into an additional attic bedroom.
Why choose Abbey Partnership?
- Trusted contractors – We’re a family-run loft conversion company that’s been working in Enfield and the surrounding areas for over 16 years. We always go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.
- Quality and professionalism – When you work with us, you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and with minimal disruption.
- Excellent communication – We’ll always keep you informed throughout your extension or conversion, with weekly financial updates and a dedicated WhatsApp chat.
- Maximum headroom – Our skilled team knows how to get the most out of your loft space, creating maximum headroom without even lowering your floor.
- Price-match policy – Guarantees you the same price as other renovation contractors on like-for-like jobs.
- Independent warranty at no extra cost – We offer a fully underwritten warranty for up to 10 years.
Get in touch to transform your living space
Our family-run loft conversion company is local to Enfield. See how we can help you make the most of your space: call us on 0330 108 8838 or get in touch to request a callback at a time that suits you.