At Abbey Partnership, we specialise in loft conversions and home extensions in and around Haringey (N2, N4, N6, N8, N10-11, N15, N17 and N22), transforming living spaces and adding true value to family properties.
We’ve completed numerous loft conversion projects for satisfied clients in Haringey.
Hip-to-gable loft conversion with master bedroom, large bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, complete with bi-fold doors and glazed Juliet balcony.
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and bi-folding doors.
Hip-to-gable rear Dormer loft conversion with master bedroom, shower room and concealed walk-in wardrobe.
Rear Dormer loft conversion with master bedroom, shower suite and walk-in wardrobe, complete with French doors and windows to take advantage of the Southerly views.
L-Shaped rear Dormer loft conversion with large master suite, complete with aluminium doors and a balcony to the rear.
With over 500 loft conversions under our belt, we’re keen to show you just how impressive your own property could look. See all of our North London loft conversion projects for inspiration.
Creating space and adding value to your Haringey property
You could say that Haringey is the borough that has it all. With more than 25% green space, a lively restaurant scene and a leafy village feel, this North London enclave is a vibrant community for families, commuters and students alike. If you’re one of the many Londoners to settle in this corner of the capital you’ll appreciate its handy transport links connecting Harringay Green Lanes, National Rail stations and the tube network to Zone One and beyond.
As property in the borough continues to demand premium prices, many homes in areas such as Highgate are as desirable as those in affluent Chelsea, with loft conversions in this hilltop London village affording property owners stunning views across Hampstead Heath.
What’s more, the borough is very ethnically diverse, making it a popular location for students looking to immerse themselves in the varied lifestyle that London has to offer. Finsbury Park and Wood Green are within easy reach of University College London, and rental properties in the areas are snapped up rapidly at the beginning of the academic year. A loft conversion in a Finsbury Park rental property could provide an additional student rental room or two, and truly maximise the rent landlords are able to charge. Whether a property is rented to students by the room or as a whole, the more bedrooms available will only enhance your property’s profitability.
Why choose Abbey Partnership?
- Trusted contractors – We’re a family-run loft conversion company that’s been working in Haringey and the surrounding areas for over 16 years. We always go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.
- Quality and professionalism – When you work with us, you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and with minimal disruption.
- Excellent communication – We’ll always keep you informed throughout your extension or conversion, with weekly financial updates and a dedicated WhatsApp chat.
- Maximum headroom – Our skilled team knows how to get the most out of your loft space, creating maximum headroom without even lowering your floor.
- Price-match policy – Guarantees you the same price as other renovation contractors on like-for-like jobs.
- Independent warranty at no extra cost – We offer a fully underwritten warranty for up to 10 years.
Get in touch to transform your living space
Our family-run loft conversion company is local to Haringey. See how we can help you make the most of your space: call us on 0330 108 8838 or get in touch to request a callback at a time that suits you.