At Abbey Partnership, we specialise in loft conversions and home extensions in and around Islington (N1 and EC1), transforming living spaces and adding true value to family properties.
From concept to completion, call us on 0330 108 8838 to find out more, or get in touch to request a callback.
We’ve completed numerous loft conversion projects for satisfied clients in Islington.
Ideal for the old London and Butterfly roofs that are common to properties in the area, a Mansard loft conversion is often a popular choice and many of the substantial Georgian properties in the district have long since been converted into several spacious flats – and in some cases whole new apartments.
Whether you own a Georgian townhouse in Barnsbury that’s packed with period features, or a terraced home in Highbury that could benefit from extra light, we’ll work with you to design, plan and renovate the space in your attic to complement your home.
With over 500 loft conversions under our belt, we’re keen to show you just how impressive your own property could look. See all of our North London loft conversion projects for inspiration.
Creating space and adding value to your Islington property
The property market is booming in Islington – this affluent North London borough experienced the fastest house price growth in the whole of 2020! But many homeowners are sitting pretty, and there are signs that the growth is continuing, with the reopening of Upper Street bars and restaurants bringing the borough back to life.
Converting your attic space to include an en-suite master bedroom with fantastic views can only make it more attractive to buyers, and could add up to 25% to the asking price of your family home. And if you’re planning to stay settled in Islington for a while, you’ll also benefit from all the perks of living in this exciting district of London, enjoying a quick commute to the City during the week, and browsing the antiques at Camden Passage on your days off.
For those lucky enough to own a property consisting of an attic space with considerable floor area, a loft conversion could be akin to building a whole new property. Particularly in areas such as Islington where small affordable building plots are practically non-existent, budding property developers can look to the skies to create new dwellings. Large open plan studio apartments created from converting a disused loft space are highly sought after by young professionals and command premium rental values. If the space allows you to add a small roof terrace or even a small balcony, you could see your rental potential soar!
Why choose Abbey Partnership?
- Trusted contractors – We’re a family-run loft conversion company that’s been working in Islington and the surrounding areas for over 16 years. We always go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.
- Quality and professionalism – When you work with us, you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and with minimal disruption.
- Excellent communication – We’ll always keep you informed throughout your extension or conversion, with weekly financial updates and a dedicated WhatsApp chat.
- Maximum headroom – Our skilled team knows how to get the most out of your loft space, creating maximum headroom without even lowering your floor.
- Price-match policy – Guarantees you the same price as other renovation contractors on like-for-like jobs.
- Independent warranty at no extra cost – We offer a fully underwritten warranty for up to 10 years.
Get in touch to transform your living space
Our family-run loft conversion company is local to Islington. See how we can help you make the most of your space: call us on 0330 108 8838 or get in touch to request a callback at a time that suits you.