North West London
Create a beautiful new living space with a loft conversion from Abbey Partnership – adding true value to your North West London property.
Areas we cover
Whether you live in a terraced house in Cricklewood or a period cottage in Hampstead, we can help you to extend into your loft and make the most of your space.
We’ve completed numerous loft conversion projects for satisfied clients across North West London.
With over 500 loft conversions under our belt, we’re keen to show you just how impressive your own property could look. See all of our loft conversion projects in this area for inspiration.
Why choose Abbey Partnership?
- Trusted contractors – We’re a family-run loft conversion company that’s been working in North West London and the surrounding areas for over 16 years. We always go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.
- Quality and professionalism – When you work with us, you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and with minimal disruption.
- Excellent communication – We’ll always keep you informed throughout your extension or conversion, with weekly financial updates and a dedicated WhatsApp chat.
- Maximum headroom – Our skilled team knows how to get the most out of your loft space, creating maximum headroom without even lowering your floor.
- Price-match policy – Guarantees you the same price as other renovation contractors on like-for-like jobs.
- Independent warranty at no extra cost – We offer a fully underwritten warranty for up to 10 years.
Bring your dream home to life
If you have questions about your North West London loft conversion or would like a no-obligation quote, we’ll be happy to help.
The North West London Borough of Brent is home to the world famous Wembly Stadium and Wembly Arena. Wembly is the major area of the Borough of Brent, where the majority of residents are owner-occupiers.
“The Queen of the Suburbs,” the Ealing as we know today dates back to the late 19th Century when many people desired to escape the grime and dirt of industrialised London.
If you’re settled and happy in your corner of Middlesex but are in need of an extra bedroom or office, a loft conversion could enhance your home and give you all the living space you need.
In this sought-after area of outer London, a loft conversion could also add up to 20% to the value of your property!
The London Borough of Hillingdon is a Borough of contrasts with North Hillingdon being a leafy prosperous area whilst South Hillingdon is home to a large amount of industry.